Wednesday 16 August 2017

A Vision in Red

If you've been following me for a while, you know how much I shop at Missguided and how much I love their variety of clothing. I've actually been chasing this dress, first I wasn't sure of the lengths, then it was sold out, then it was back in stock but I was waiting for pay day (let's be honest, who else is waiting for pay day refreshing the page 24\7 🙄), then it was sold out in my size again and then found it on Missguided Germany finally - What a procedure but every second of it was worth it!😅 When I saw it on the website I just thought it's the perfect summer dress and since I'm obsessed with maxi dresses, it was just a MUST! Also, I saw myself walking along the beach with his gorgeous dress blowing in the wind on my next holiday, haha. Stay tuned where I'm traveling to! 
Now guys, you can call me crazy but you might have noticed that I got the exact same dress in nude and blue as well🙈 Don't judge me! Lol! I just think you can't go wrong with this type of dress as it is suitable for every type of occasion and you can dress it down with sandals for a casual chic day look and you can wear it with heels for dinner or drinks. Also, I think it is quite reasonable for a dress like this, the quality is good and it's not a dress you only wear once even though it is quite a statement piece. 
I hope you liked this post and I've a got the link to the dress and 
a few more pictures down below for you.

Love, Drea
xxx


This post is in collaboration with Missguided
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a great post Hun. I love the colour and how you style it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this red shade really beautiful!! and this entire look so glam Going into Fall it's the perfect maxi dress. LOVE the details to every piece you put together. the way of fascinating this looks so stylish you done a great fashion job.
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig