Wednesday 9 August 2017

Yellow Lace Dress || Marbella


I've been wanting to share this dress with you guys for a while now but there just wasn't the right occasion until my spontaneous trip to Marbella last month. The dress came out last year actually and I've been wanting it ever since I saw it but sometimes I just feel like River Island are going a little overboard with their prices, that's why I left it until I saw it on Asos sale some months ago. Yay! I usually buy when I see something as I'm always scared it's gonna be sold out, but I guess patience paid off this time. I can't really remember how much the original price was for this dress but I believe it was around £70 and I bought it for £36 on Asos. Unfortunately, it's sold out now but I linked a similar one below for you guys. 


Love, Drea
xxx


Outfit details

Dress: River Island on Asos (similar)
Sandals: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Quay Australia


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig