Sunday 15 October 2017

Life Update // London Fashion Week


I know this post is a little late but I had so much going on in the past weeks. I basically slept on my friends sofa for 3 weeks because my new flat wasn't finished yet when I moved out of the old one. Very interesting experience as one of the housemates was a mouse that occasionally ran around in the lounge and kitchen and no one really knew where it came from, haha. Then I moved into my new flat and was there for one night before I went on holiday to Jamaica, which was amazing but I'll talk about that in another post... so when I came back everything was in boxes, still packed and I hat a jet lag for about 1 1/2 weeks after I came back and couldn't get around to anything as I had wayyyy too much work. Soooo sorry that this post is late but I really tried my best, haha. Phew! 

I'm sure you've followed my London Fashion Week experience on my feed and insta story, so I really just wanted to show you guys my favourite outfits and link where you can get them. LFW is just a great occasion to meet other influencers and people you haven't seen in a while and it's always so much fun to watch the new trends and young designers evolving. It's personally my event favourite event but also a little stressful as you'll be running from one show to another show, haha. I'm linking my outfits below for you guys.
I promise a travel blog post about Jamaica and there's also an interior decoration post coming up somewhen soon to show you guys my new flat.

Love, Drea
xxx

Outfit one:

Block Heels: Primark
Bag: Zara (in store)

Outfit two:

Pleated Skirt: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Bag: YSL
Sandals: Steve Madden (sold out)

Outfit three:

Two piece: Lavish Alice
Heeled Sandals: Asos (similar)
Bag: YSL











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig