Wednesday 29 November 2017

HOW TO WEAR YOUR FAVOURITE DRESS THROUGH EVERY SEASON

Hello lovelies,

If you've been following my blog or Instagram, you now my obsession with midi & maxi dresses but this dress has completely blown me away. It's probably my favourite dress of the year now, haha. I'm gonna be wearing this dress a lot as it's quite pricey and I feel like I have to make the most out of it! I know on Instagram it seems like I'm not wearing the same clothes again but let's be honest, who does that?! Lol! Do it for the gram... haha! 

Anyways, the material is very thin and not elastic and it comes with a yellow mini underdress. The material is light so it's basically the perfect dress for summer nights. I transformed it into an autumn dress by exchanging the underdress with a black jersey dress, which is a bit warmer and paired it with a leather jacket, which is an absolute staple in your transitional wardrobe. When this is still too cold for you, why not just put some black tights on?! 
Moving on to the shoes, is it just me or do Vans just go with every outfit?! Even with this maxi dress!!! I'm loving it and let's be honest, it's much better to be comfortable especially with a day time outfit. You could also just pop some heels into your bag and transform it into a night time outfit, of course! I would probably wear black heels with it - Black is the answer to everything! 
So now you can take out your favourite summer dress and bring it back as an autumn favourite! I'm linking the dress below for you guys!

Have a great rest of the week!!!
Outfit details 

Leather Jacket: Zara
Jersey Dress: Asos
Vans: Asos



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig